Τετάρτη 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Tasty salad

Sooo since I've been eating no salad for quite a while ( and mum kept on pushing me) I decided to make a salad today which I actually got inspired after one vlog that I saw on you tube by The Grid Monster and it sounded so delicious I had to try it.
My ingredients are cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, some olive oil, oregano and croutons.
So the steps were really easy I actually cut on half the cherry tomatoes, after which I diced the mozzarella cheese. Last I chopped the basil mixed everything together and pour some olive oil, oregano and croutons over it.




And it really was tasty. So tasty that I will be probably making an new version of it soon. :)
Oh and I just remembered my mother has started her own blog so if you like hand crafts check it out

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου